PanTerra’s laboratory provides conventional and special core analysis, PVT analysis and EOR, thereby providing integrated services relevant to both exploration and production. Our laboratory has a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment and currently employs about 25 technical experts, ranging from senior geoscientists and engineers to more junior staff.
PanTerra has an excellent opportunity for an analyst to support our EOR laboratory team in performing core-flood studies to predict the behavior of chemical designs. Core-flooding is an essential part of designing an EOR development. The core is put under pressure and temperature and saturated with the crude from the field. Subsequently, the EOR fluid or gas is being pumped through it. During the experiment, parameters such as efficiency, adsorption and injectivity can be measured.
• Degree in Chemistry or related subject
• Minimal 10 years’ hands-on experience in SCAL/EOR core-flood studies
• Proven ability to design and run complex core-flood experiments independently
• Able to calibrate equipment and pressure sensors
• In depth knowledge of digital data logger systems
Only applicants who are already legally allowed to work in the Netherlands can be taken into consideration
PanTerra Geoconsultants B.V.