Senior BHI Interpreter (P509)
PanTerra Geoconsultants is currently recruiting for a Senior BHI interpreter with background in sedimentology, stratigraphy, and structural geology to join our Reservoir Characterisation team in the Netherlands. The candidate should be able to work with all major formats of borehole image logs including the main wireline and LWD tools available in the industry from WBM or OBM systems.
In this exciting role you will be part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team working on projects for oil companies around the globe. This team covers the full hydrocarbon resource life cycle from exploration to development, providing our clients the technical basis for sound business decisions. In this role, you will be involved / responsible for all aspects of the project including project management and client communication.
• Carry out BHI processing and interpretation for single-well and multi-well studies to identify sedimentary texture, fractures characterization and borehole stress in both carbonate and/or siliciclastic rocks.
• Conduct core fracture goniometry and core fracture analysis.
• Write reports and delivering presentations.
• MSc or PhD in Geology
• At least 8-10 years of BHI experience, both processing and interpretation in complex structural fractured reservoirs
• Proficient in using TerraStation and WellCAD software
• Additional skills in petrophysics, core logging and facies analysis of both siliciclastic and carbonate rocks would be an advantage
• Well capable to present your work in reports and oral presentations
• Proficient in oral and written English
We offer a one-year contract with the intention for a permanent position thereafter.
PanTerra Geoconsultants B.V.