Our 'Subsurface & Evaluation' team consists of approximately 15 employees with different backgrounds in geology, reservoir engineering, and geomechanics in junior to senior positions. We offer a wide range of services to both the international oil & gas industry and the geothermal energy industry. In the past months we have welcomed several new geoscientists to our team. We currently still have an opening for a senior geoscientist.
As a senior geoscientist at PanTerra, you will have the following tasks:
- Independently carry out geoscience studies both for geothermal and oil and gas industry clients. These could include seismic interpretation, well interpretation and correlation, petrophysical analyses, calculation of geothermal potential, seismic risk analyses, well planning and static modelling.
- Project management, including client contact and budget compliance;
- Technical training of more junior staff;
- QC of reports from colleagues.
You will report to our Manager Subsurface Evaluation.
We are looking for candidates with at least the following qualifications:
- MSc or PhD in geology
- 10 yrs relevant industry experience;
- in depth theoretical and practical knowledge of seismic interpretation or reservoir modeling;
- hands-on skills with relevant software (Petrel, Kingdom etc.);
- good English language skills;
- Dutch language skills would be an advantage.
We offer a one year contract with the intention to extend into a permanent contract afterwards.
PanTerra Geoconsultants B.V.