Currently, we have a job opportunity for a Tender Coordinator (40 hrs/week) with occasional general support (e.g. reception) tasks.
As a tender coordinator you will be responsible for commercial tenders, from reviewing the initial request to tracking and managing the tender process to submitting the final bids to purchasers. You will be working in a small team which reports directly to the business development manager.
PanTerra is an international company, daily communication internally and with clients is in English.
Tender coordination tasks will consist of, but are not limited to the following:
• Coordinate the tender process within the tender team, set deadlines and responsibilities
• Communicate with international clients on the tender process
• Communicate internally, prepare for and conduct internal meetings for each bid
• Reviewing contractual terms and conditions
• Maintaining the administration of the tenders
• Prepare bid bonds if required
• Review and format draft bids in order to comply with PanTerra’s brand guidelines and purchaser requirements
• Obtain feedback from purchasers when tenders are unsuccessful
• Strive to continuously improve the tender process
An energetic and socially skilled individual, with no nine-to-five mentality, who is able to multitask, and set priorities. Further, the ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
• Higher education, to at least HBO level
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal; Dutch is an advantage
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Prior experience with providing administrative support, ideally in a sales or commercial environment
• Customer focus
• Strong power of analysis
• Excellent organizational skills
• Eye for detail
• Self-starter able to work independently and in teams
• Flexible and adaptable
• Good telephone presence
We offer a position for a year with potential extension to a permanent contract.
PanTerra Geoconsultants B.V.